Awesome AWS Workshops¶
(Unofficial) Curated list of awesome workshops found around in the internet. As we all have been there, finding that workshop that you have just attended shouldn't be hard. The idea is to provide an easy central repository, in a collaborative way.
Your contributions are always welcome! Please take a look at the contribution guidelines first.
We will keep pull requests open so you can vote for them by adding to it.
As you go through each workshop, they might create billable AWS resources. You should remove those at the end of the workshop to avoid incurring future charges to your account. Follow each workshop instrutions to do so.
AI and ML¶
AI and Machine Learning related Workshops
- AI Workshop
- AI/ML Workshops
- Amazon SageMaker Autopilot Workshop
- Amazon SageMaker Immersion Day
- Amazon SageMaker MLOps
- Amazon SageMaker Workshop
- Amazon Textract Code Samples
- Amazon Textract Enhancer
- Analyze documents with Amazon Textract and generate output in multiple formats
- AWS AI Services Workshop Series
- AWS DeepComposer labs
- AWS DeepLens Workshop
- AWS RoboMaker Workshop
- Build, train, debug, deploy and monitor with SageMaker
- Getting started with Amazon SageMaker
- How to prevent misdiagnosis of breast diseases using Amazon SageMaker, Amazon SageMaker Ground Truth and AWS Step Functions:
- Index your pile of papers with Amazon Textract, Amazon Comprehend and Amazon Elasticsearch Service
- Lunar Lander on AWS: Land a Rocket with Reinforcement Learning
- Machine Learning Data Lake Workshop
- Machine Learning with AWS Glue and Amazon SageMaker Lab: Build, Train, and Deploy a Text Classification Model
- Parse JSON response of Amazon Textract
- Realtime analytics for ride sharing Workshop
- SageMaker for Battlesnake AI
- SageMaker Workshop on steroids
- Using Amazon SageMaker Managed Spot Training
- Voice Robotics Workshop
Alexa is Amazon’s cloud-based voice service available on hundreds of millions of devices from Amazon and third-party device manufacturers. With Alexa, you can build natural voice experiences that offer customers a more intuitive way to interact with the technology they use every day. We offer a collection of tools, APIs, reference solutions, and documentation to make it easier to build for Alexa.
Build a Modern Web Applications on AWS, deploy a web application, connect to a database, and analyze user behavior
- Application Modernization
- Decloupled Microservices
- Modern Application Development Workshop
- Modernization Workshops
- Mythical Mysfits
Amazon Managed Blockchain eliminates the heavy lifting involved in the setup of blockchain networks by reducing 60% of time taken in hosting Hyperledger Fabric frameworks.
Amazon Connect is an easy to use omnichannel cloud contact center that helps companies provide superior customer service at a lower cost. Over 10 years ago, Amazon’s retail business needed a contact center that would give our customers personal, dynamic, and natural experiences. We couldn’t find one that met our needs, so we built it.
AWS is the #1 place for you to run containers and 80% of all containers in the cloud run on AWS. Customers choose to run their containers on AWS because of our security, reliability, and scalability.
- Amazon ECS workshop for Fargate
- Amazon EKS and Kubernetes on EC2 Container Networking Workshop
- Amazon EKS workshop
- Amazon SageMaker + EKS + Kubeflow Workshop: Hands-On Distributed Training with TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, and MXNet
- AWS App Mesh with Amazon EKS Workshop
- AWS App Mesh Workshop
- Blue Green Deployment with Amazon EKS and K8s
- Container Security
- Containerizing a .NET application to deploy to ECS/Fargate via CodePipeline
- ECS Fargate Workshop
- GitOps Helm Workshop
- Integrating security into your container pipeline
- Introduction to GitOps on Amazon EKS with Weaveworks
- Kubernetes the AWSome Way
- Mythical Mysfits: A tale of love, loss, and cuddles
- Using Spot Instances with EKS
Choose from 15 purpose-built database engines including relational, key-value, document, in-memory, graph, time series, and ledger databases.
- Amazon Aurora Labs for MySQL
- Amazon Aurora Labs for PostgreSQL
- Amazon DynamoDB Labs
- Amazon Elasticsearch Workshops
- Amazon Quantum Ledger Database Workshops
- Amazon RDS Purpose Built
- Amazon Redshift Modernize DW
- AWS Database Migration Workshop - re:Invent 2019
- AWS DMS Immersion Day
- PostgreSQL Training
- Redshift Immersion Day
Datalakes and Analytics¶
Data Lakes and Analytics on AWS is the fastest way to get answers from all your data to all your users
- Amazon EMR with Service Catalog
- Amazon Quicksight Workshop - COVID-19 Data Analysis
- AWS Lake Formation Workshop
- Build Advanced Analytics & Dashbords with Amazon QuickSight
- Building Streaming Analytics Applications On AWS
- Data Engineering 2.0
- Data ingesting and processing workshop
- Embed Amazon Quicksight in a Web App from beggining to end
- Incremental Data Processing On Amazon EMR (apache Hudi)
- Realtime Analytics and Serverless DataLake Demos
- Running Spark apps with EMR on Spot Instances
- Serverless Data Lake Workshop
- Voice Powered Analytics
Development and CI/CD¶
Implement continuous integration and continuous delivery with the AWS Developer Tools to accelerate your software development and release cycle.
- Amazon CodeGuru
- Amplify Social Network App Workshop
- An Introductory Workshop on CI/CD Practices
- Build a multichannel customer engagement solution using Amazon Pinpoint
- Building an AI Powered Web Application with AWS Amplify
- Building Mobile Applications with React Native & AWS Amplify
- Building Serverless Web Applications with React and AWS Amplify
- CI/CD and Test Workloads with EC2 Spot Instances
- CI/CD Serverless CDK
- CI/CD with Fargate
- CI/CD with Jenkins
- Getting Started with AWS for Formal Workloads
- Learn how to code on AWS
- Operations in CI/CD
End User Computing¶
Today's workforce is increasingly mobile. They're working remotely, on the go, and moving from one project to the next. And, they're collaborating across borders, time zones, and organizations. We built AWS End User Computing (EUC) services to give you the agility to respond to the changing needs of your workforce.
AWS provides enterprises with multiple ways to consume services based on your business needs.
An event-driven architecture uses events to trigger and communicate between decoupled services and is common in modern applications built with microservices.
HPC on AWS removes the long wait times and lost productivity often associated with on-premises HPC clusters. Flexible configuration and virtually unlimited scalability allow you to grow and shrink your infrastructure as your workloads dictate, not the other way around.
Infrastructure as Code¶
Codifying your infrastructure allows you to treat your infrastructure as just code. You can author it with any code editor, check it into a version control system, and review the files with team members before deploying into production.
- AWS CDK Workshop
- AWS CloudFormation Best Practices:
- AWS CloudFormation Workshop for Partners
- AWS CloudFormation Workshop
- Modern Infrastructure as Code with Pulumi
AWS offers a broad set of global cloud-based products including compute, storage, database, analytics, networking, machine learning and AI, mobile, developer tools, IoT, security, enterprise applications, and much more.
- Amazon Lightsail Workshop
- Build a migration factory with CloudEndure and Migration Hub
- Choose Your Own SAML Adventure
- Cloud Builders Day
- Core Services
- Customizing Content Delivery with Lambda@Edge
- EC2 Auto Scaling with multiple instance types and purchase options
- EC2 Spot Instance workshops
- General Networking and Transit Gateway workshop
- Landing Zone
- Monte Carlo Simulation using AWS Batch
- Running EC2 Workloads at Scale with EC2 Auto Scaling
AWS has broad and deep IoT services, from the edge to the cloud. AWS IoT is the only cloud vendor to bring together data management and rich analytics in easy to use services designed for noisy IoT data.
- AWS IOT Analytics Workshop
- AWS IoT Analytics
- AWS IoT Greengrass Bootcamp Advanced
- AWS IoT Greengrass Bootcamp Starter
- AWS IoT SiteWise
- AWS IoT Wind Energy Workshop
- AWS IoT/Greengrass/Analytics/Edge
- PARTNER - MIMIC MQTT lab integration with AWS IoT Core
Management Tools and Governance¶
In the past, organizations have had to choose between innovating faster and maintaining control over cost, compliance, and security. With AWS Management and Governance services, customers don’t have to choose between innovation and control—they can have both.
- Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS Control Tower workshop
- AWS Service Catalog workshop
- AWS Systems Manager and AWS Config
- AWS WellArchitected Labs
- Management Tools Immersion Day
- One Observability Demo
- Open Distro for Elasticsearch
AWS brings highly scalable, elastic and secure cloud services to content production, storage, processing, and distribution.
- Setup Sports Event Video Live Streaming and Build an Instant Replay WebApp
- UnicornFlix Building a VideoonDemand App Using AWS Amplify and AWS Media Services
- Unicorn Live - AWS Amplify, AWS AppSync, and AWS Interactive Video Service to implement a live trivia app.
- UnicornTrivia Building a Live Trivia Mobile App Using AWS AppSync, AWS Amplify and AWS Media Services
Amazon Web Services offers a broad set of global compute, database, application, and deployment services that use Microsoft technologies or are designed to work with Microsoft technologies.
- Amazon FSx Workshop
- AWS .Net Developer Immersion Day
- AWS Windows Workshop
- Database Migration Service: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Aurora MySql
- HA Wordpress Workshop
- Launching SQL Server on EC2 Windows Win 2016 w/ SQL 2017
- Launching SQL Server on RDS for SQL Server SQL 2017
- Microsoft on AWS Development day site
- Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn on AWS EC2 - 2 node 2019 AG
- Microsoft SQL Server Modernization 2017 to Amazon Aurora
- MS-SQL Availability Group - Wind 2019 or Linux w/SQL 2017 STD + FSx witness
- MS-SQL Availability Group - Wind 2019 or Linux w/SQL 2017 STD + FSx witness
AWS has the most experience helping all types of organizations migrate to the cloud. Our comprehensive portfolio of AWS migration tools and our mature third-party migration tooling ecosystem provide automation and intelligent recommendations based on AWS machine learning to simplify and accelerate each step of the migration process.
- Application Migration with AWS
- Data Migration (AWS Storage Gateway, AWS Snowball, and AWS DataSync)
- Data migration workshop, 10K small file scenario (S3 script, FGW, DataSync & Transfer SFTP)
- Zero Downtime Migrations to AWS
AWS delivers the highest network availability of any cloud provider, with 3x fewer down time hours from networking issues than the next largest cloud provider.
The APN helps companies build, market, and sell their AWS offerings by providing valuable business, technical, and marketing support. There are tens of thousands of APN Partners across the globe. More than 90% of Fortune 100 companies and the majority of Fortune 500 companies utilize APN Partner solutions and services.
- AWS Modernization Workshop: Observability With Epsagon
- AWS Serverless With New Relic One
- DevSecOps With Snyk
- Observability With New Relic One
- OpenShift On AWS
- PCF On AWS
With AWS, you can improve your ability to meet core security and compliance requirements, such as data locality, protection, and confidentiality with our comprehensive services and features. AWS allows you to automate manual security tasks so you can shift your focus to scaling and innovating your business.
- Adding Security into DevOps
- An AWS Security Odyssey
- AWS Identity: Using Amazon Cognito for serverless consumer apps
- AWS Protecting Workloads Workshops
- AWS Protecting Workloads Workshops
- AWS Security Hub Workshop
- AWS Security Workshops (MULTIPLE MODULES)
- AWS WAF workshop #2: Protect your application
- AWS WAF workshop
- CI/CD Security Workshop
- Getting Hands on with Amazon GuardDuty
- IAM deep dive
- R00tz Ctf On AWS- Security Capture The Flag
- Scaling threat detection and response in AWS
- Securing Serverless Workloads
- Security Automation
- Vulnerability Management
- Welcome to the flAWS 2 challenge!
- Welcome to the flAWS challenge
Serverless is the native architecture of the cloud that enables you to shift more of your operational responsibilities to AWS, increasing your agility and innovation.
- .Net Serverless Lambda
- Alien Attack
- Amplify and React
- Amplify predictions workshop
- Auth and Authorization flows in IOS apps
- AWS JAM - Put Your Skills to the Test
- AWS SaaS Factory Monolith to Serverless SaaS Workshop:
- Build a serverless ride-sharing web application
- Building a modern application with CDK
- Chalice Python
- CI/CD and Serverless - Application Catalog
- CI/CD Serverless CDK
- CI/CD Serverless CloudFormation
- Collection of Serverless Workshops
- Designing Cloud Native Microservices on AWS
- Event driven workshop
- Full stack serverless Amplify lab
- Innovator Island
- Learn to build fullstack Serverless apps
- Monolith to Microservices Workshop
- PhotoSharing Web App with AWS Amplify and AWS AppSync
- Serverless image process workshop
- Step Functions
- Unicorn Flix:
- Using SAM CLI workshop
- Well Architected
AWS offers a complete range of services for you to store, access, govern, and analyze your data to reduce costs, increase agility, and accelerate innovation. Select from object storage, file storage, and block storage services, backup, and data migration options to build the foundation of your cloud IT environment.
- Amazon Elastic File System
- AWS Backup Workshop
- AWS Hybrid Storage Workshop
- Caching S3 with ElastiCache for Redis
- CloudEndure Deep Dive
- DataSync and File Gateway
- EFS Performance, Scaleout, Monitoring, Incloud Transfer
- FSx for Lustre
- FSx for Windows
- HPC handson FSx for Lustre
- Maximizing Storage Performance
- Online AWS Data Migrations
- S3 Security Settings and Controls
- Transfer for SFTP Logical Directory demonstration
Questions, sugestions, and new content?